sabato 23 giugno 2007

Should ...

Should be asleep. Made changes on oneinfin8tyzero: make words. make pictures. make mistakes. instead.Now, only featured works are shown on the first page.Anyone interested in joining? Looking for quality and long-term support.

5 commenti:

twenthowohytone ha detto...

I know I haven't really supported oneinfin8tyzero in the past. How much commitment do you need? Right now I am spread pretty thin, but I need to start writing again. If you want my work I can get you a new (or revised piece) once a month. Let me know

me4tateljnitsa ha detto...

That sounds good... mostly I just need people who don't need me hounding them to get them to submit stuff :)

migueaanhocirvolhl ha detto...

I like the new layout. I've visited before, but was kind of put off by the Gillaim-esque clutter-y-ness of it.

paulalgo60 ha detto...

Hi Jonathan, I know you and Lisa already know about Grace's passing, but I don't have contact info for you guys for funeral/memorial (nothing has been decided yet). Come over and see my journal if you can, and I'm sorry that I didn't recognise Lisa's journal to send her a personal message, too.Hello, I'm sorry to have to tell you this way but our friend Grace passed away Thursday. Feel free to contact me if you want to be notified about funeral/memorial services in the near future. Respectfully, Marilynn http://kitschin-witch.livejournal.com/207576.html

juweol30 ha detto...

Hi Jonathan, I know you and Lisa already know about Grace's passing, but I don't have contact info for you guys for funeral/memorial (nothing has been decided yet). Come over and see my journal if you can, and I'm sorry that I didn't recognise Lisa's journal to send her a personal message, too.Hello, I'm sorry to have to tell you this way but our friend Grace passed away Thursday. Feel free to contact me if you want to be notified about funeral/memorial services in the near future. Respectfully, Marilynn http://kitschin-witch.livejournal.com/207576.html